​2124 SW 44th St        |  (405) 685 0131

Oklahoma City, OK 73119

Travel certificates flying with pets

Planning a trip inside of the USA? Travel with pets, while boarding facilities exist, like us, many owners choose to take their furry friends with them. If you are choosing domestic trip, there are a number of thing to consider before booking your trip. At Grant Square Animal Hospital, we are happy to provide you with the right resources to make your travel plans go as smootly as posible. Turn to us today to learn how to plan for your flight.